The Pinnacle is the true essence of an affordable and necessary luxury. The slimmest and most light-weight stair lift on the market, it folds to take just 10.5” of staircase width.
Although exceptionally compact, Pinnacle boasts a 350lb (160 kg) capacity with a wide, comfortable seat that swivels at the top landing to aid in safely entering and exiting the lift. Safety sensors prevent the lift from running if the seat is not in the proper position or if something is blocking the stairway or track.
Pinnacle’s patented helical worm gear drive system requires less energy to operate and can make up to 60 trips should the power go out. The unique drive system does not require any messy greases or lubricants!
The folding rail option saves space and lessens trip hazards at bottom of the staircase.
• Narrowest stair lift in the industry – only 10.5” wide when footrest and seat are folded!
• Lightest unit on the market – entire system weighs only 180 lbs installed (including 16’ of track)
• Swivel seat at upper landing, for easy and safe, entry and exit
• Easy operating controls and indicator lights
• Patented helical worm gear drive system for extremely smooth ride
• Operable in a power outage – up to 60 trips!
• Comfortable seat with height adjustment
• Safety sensors will stop the lift if it meets an obstruction
• No greases or lubricants; easy to vacuum and keep clean
• 3-Year warranty on components, 10-Year on gear rack, 1-Year on batteries
• Easy, 1 person installation (Harmar recommends that all stair lifts are professionally installed)
SL600HD Pinnacle Heavy Duty Stair Lift
Harmar delivers an industry-leading 600-pound capacity with the Pinnacle™ SL600HD stair lift. No commercially rated-ETL! Extending the many benefits of the Pinnacle’s patented Worm Drive, the SL600HD features a premium ride, little to no maintenance, comfortable seating, and ease of access with a 85° swivel — now with extraordinary lifting capacity.
• Industry-best 600 lbs capacity
• Commercially rated, ETL
• Up to 40-feet of travel
• Contoured 25-inch wide seat with extra-high moulded seatback and attractive upholstry
• Heavy duty seat, arm and foot rest frames
• Integrated, easy to use constant pressure control switch
• 85° swivel at upper and lower landings
• Non-handed for easy change to right or left side configuration
• 3-Year warranty on parts, 10-Year on gear rack, 1-Year on batteries
CSL500 Helix Curved Stair Lift
The Helix Curved Stair Lift offers a narrow profile that mounts closer to the wall, with tighter bends. The ride is ultra smooth–and whisper quiet!
Every Helix CSL500 is engineered and built to order. Each custom stairlift is unique to the home and stairway it is installed to. This custom design allows the Helix stairlift to have a smaller footprint, quicker install, and outstanding performance.
The build and delivery methods also allow installers to work more quickly and efficiently when they arrive at your home. The lift can be installed with minimal disruptions to you.
Perfect for a stairway with a 90-degree turn, 180-degree turn, or even a spiral staircase. The Helix can even be built to accomodate multi-story applications.
An ergonomically-designed seat features swivel seat and “flip-up"" arms to make entry and exit easier.
Custom color and fabric options are available to help make the Helix Curved Stair Lift a tasteful addition to any home.
• Narrower profile
• Extemely quiet, smooth ride
• True-Curve rail with advanced bending technology creates smoother turns
• Supportive, ergonomic seating
• Simple-connect rails and lighter chassis for easy installation